Latest update: September 2017
Top 5 childhood drama films that impressed and influenced me the most. Some impressed and influenced me in my adolescence, others in recent years. Enjoy!
- Pan’s Labyrinth / El laberinto del fauno (2006) – directed & written by Guillermo del Toro
- Forbidden Games / Jeux interdits (1952) – directed by Rene Clement, screenplay by Jean Aurenche, Pierre Bost, Francois Boyer & Rene Clement based on novel by Francois Boyer
- The 400 Blows / Les quatre cents coups (1959) – directed by Francois Truffaut, written by Francois Truffaut & Marcel Moussy
- Stand by Me (1986) – directed by Rob Reiner, screenplay by Raynold Gideon & Bruce A. Evand based on novel by Stephen King
- My Life as a Dog (1985) – directed by Lasse Hallstrom, screenplay by Lasse Hallstrom, Reidar Jonsson, Brasse Brannstrom & Per Berglund based on novel by Reidar Jonsson